Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's in my blood

Some old photographs I found of my Parents, Aunties and Uncles in their twenties, enjoying the frivolities of the 80's and the best of an Australian Summer.

My Dad sits reeling in the striking blue and white striped t-shirt and next to him my Mum reminiscing on the night just gone by in a floaty singlet. By the look of those bottles they certainly had a night to remember...or maybe not to remember? Who knows with those Toohey's home brews...

My uncle Craig lies on the cool grass, in his even cooler ray bans doing a bit of beer testing on a late Sunday afternoon.

Below that the crew take a road trip out to the dam for a bit of r&r, hanging off the beaten up old Holden Utes and soaking in those summer rays. Then back to the property to chug a few ted's and wait for nightfall.

And the boys cooking up a storm on the very home-made bbq.













No comments:

Post a Comment