Friday, March 4, 2011

Short Posts: Bentley Talent

If you haven't noticed, I've included a new category simply called "Short Posts."  Just things that I want to highlight that don't need a lot of in depth analysis or anything. In the past I've used it to highlight different things. These posts will not replace my longer and more usual posts; they will act as a nice update on the small things in life. Check the labels on the right side to see what posts. Here I want to highlight the art work of a student I met at Bentley University named Mason Forando. Click to read more and see the picture!



 He used a mutlisurfaced paper (white on the bottom and black on top) and used a tool to scratch away at the black layer to bring out the lower white color. That's right folks. That isn't drawn or painted, it is scratched. If you haven't noticed it is a portrait of Lebron James. I should note that it wasn't complete when I snapped the picture.

If you like what you see and want to see more? or just to get in touch with him you can email Forando_maso@bentley.edu

You can get all these page updates by "Liking" the Facebook blog page! here : http://on.fb.me/hWYYmi. Please Share on your network, email, comment or subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment