Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hello World!

***Update***

I've been making some changes to the commenting system and the new system has "hidden" all previous comments,  I don't know why, but I'm going to stick with this newer commenting system from now on and see how it works! Send feedback if you are having issues.

Hey everyone!

As you can tell I've been making changes to the web page; I hope you like them.  With a third column I'm hoping you will be able to find what you need quicker without scrolling down as much.
The background is more of an acknowledgment of the audience that reads this blog; an international crowd.
I started this blog no more than 9-10 days ago and there has already been more than 200 views. Of these views, I have readers from the following countries who I'd like to say hello to!


My audience? HOPEFULLY!

United States
Spain
Singapore
Lebanon
France
Malaysia
Australia
Oman
and Sweden (and hopefully more to come!)


This blog also has a ridiculous amount of loyalty; meaning, of those unique visitors to the blog, 70% constantly come back for new posts, while the other 30% probably won't be back!  With the average person reading for 6 mins and 30 seconds (that's GREAT!) and the average reader going through at least 3 pages. This is all really really good news for a blog that's just over a week old. If you feel my posts are useful, then spread the word! On each page you'll find share buttons to share each specific post if you like it. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Blogger (if you have your own blog), email and more!  You can also share the entire blog with the two share buttons on the left side column to all your family and friends!

I really didn't, but if there is one, I should.
If you have any advice you'd like to leave me for the blog, content to cover, if you don't like the new layouts, or if you think I should be highlighting some other topics in the world, feel free to email me at moussahassoun@gmail.com, or leave in the comments below.

Thank you for reading and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment