Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Blogging!

Hello All!

Although new to the blogosphere (contributor) I'm certainly not new as a reader. More often than not I've found myself getting a lot of my content from blogs and their dedicated contributors. My goal with this blog is to discuss things of interest in the world, without contributing to the seemingly never-ending blabber that goes on over the internet. I hope to provide meaningful insight from my own perspective because I don't feel like any single blog that I've read discusses with enough detail the large array of topics I love discussing.

If I did, it would be unreasonable to start a redundant blog. Any and all advice on improving the blog or it's design as well as suggestions for stories or commentary is welcomed. So to all those bloggers and readers, Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment