Sunday, May 29, 2011

Author's special note:Happy Birthday dad

Happy Birthday to the person closest to my heart,my mentor,and my best friend and that is my dad Rod Adagio.He influenced the musical preferences that I have now.I wont be writing about my favorite bands the Beatles,The Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin right now If it weren't for him.I remember when I was a little boy he used to tell me stories about these huge bands and how he listened to them when he was in his teens.We would sit and he will turn on the radio and we would sing all these beautiful Beatles songs.I took it from there and I bought all these cool albums and started reading myself.

For me,he is the coolest dad in the world.Thank you for being a good father and thank you for giving me a cool name,a beautiful family name,awesome ancestry and heritage.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

No comments:

Post a Comment